“Thank you, Kel-Anne Brandt, for a wonderful ‘Reflections’ Show on Saturday in our Musical Memories at DOOLEYS Lidcombe. You and Bernard are a great team!
The feedback from audience members was Fabulous and you were a Pleasure to work with.”
Cheryl Duroux Event and Entertainment Co‑Ordinator ,
DOOLEYS Lidcombe Catholic Club
- This is another occasion when we can say we are very fortunate to have such outstanding artists available for our concerts. Today we enjoyed the fabulous talents of Kel-Anne Brandt.
This wonderful performer really has it all. Kel-Anne's bracket of songs that everyone knew, was
performed in a very professional manner with the band and with that true style, unique to Kel-Anne.
Her beautiful vocals and stage presence won everyone in the large audience, as we were all left asking for more. It was our pleasure to hear Kel-Anne sing 'Green Door', 'Nine to Five','Delta Dawn', 'Back in My Baby's Arms','Crazy' and 'These Boots are Made for Walk-in". Although Kel-Anne looks too young to be a Grandmother, she spoke of her own composition 'Grandma' with great affection for her seven grandchildren and also for her own grandmother. It was a special song, sung beautifully. WOW!
- Geoff Williams, Pittwater Country Club Magazine (November 27th 2016)
- “Kel-Anne continues to bring us here in the UK some gentle easy listening Country Music.Possibly one of Australia's best exports for music at the moment,the real thing for lots of Country Music Listeners.”
- Tom Robinson, Kingston Radio - Review (Sep 19, 2012)
- “The highly accomplished and very popular Kel-Anne Brandt returned to Belrose for her professional performance of some top country songs as a great start to this part of the day. Kel-Anne had the biggest ever audience at Belrose warm to her immediately with her hit songs "Rockin' With the Rhythm of the Rain" and "My Baby Loves Me". Everyone loved "Walkin' After Midnight', and "Help Me Make It Through The Night" was a knockout. Other songs included her own "Go Away Come Back", Dianna Trask's "Oh Boy…..One Day at a Time" and a response to the calls for "more" with everyone joining in on "Oh Lonesome Me". The show was well and truly off and zooming. Thanks Kel-Anne! ”
- Geoff Williams, Belrose Country Club Magazine (Jun 24, 2012)
- Kel-Anne Brandt might be tiny, but her brand new CD I’m A Big Girl Now puts the bubbly performer right up there with the big guns of Australian country Top quality This is a very enjoyable album, sure to win Kel-Anne even more fans. ”